About Us at J5 Rescue Supply
J5 Rescue Supply LLC or “J5 Rescue”, previously Critical Incident Response Training, was founded out of a need for training and consultation for local government agencies and bystanders alike. With the rise in mass violent incidents, we noticed a lack of support and knowledge when it comes to TCCC curriculum and related equipment. Our goal is to provide assistance in helping you find the right gear and equipment for you. J5 Rescue is a veteran owned business based in Bolingbrook, Illinois. We offer equipment sales, training courses, custom kit packing, OSHA/ANSI first aid services, and AED site consultation and planning. Our sales representatives and instructors have combined experience in DoD/Military, Fire & EMS, and healthcare settings.
We offer a high degree of knowledge when making sales, consultations, or conducting training. We also maintain an expectation of its instructors to be knowledgeable in the latest evidence-based medicine and curriculum for all agencies through which it offers certification.
Eric Jones | EMT-P, TP-C, FP-C
Eric initially founded the business in 2017 under the name Critical Incident Response Training. The business was restructured in 2020 and J5 Rescue Supply LLC was born. Eric is currently a full time Firefighter/Paramedic in a busy 911 department in the suburban Chicagoland area. Eric has also served in the United States Army as a 68W in various roles. These roles include training NCO, 68W CMT Instructor, flight, and as a medical NCO team lead.
Licenses & Certifications
- Paramedic License
- Advanced Firefighter Technician
- ACLS, PALS, and PHTLS Instructor
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care Instructor (TCCC & TECC)
- Illinois Law Enforcement Trainings and Standards Board (ILETSB) Instructor
- Tactical Paramedic Certification (TP-C)
- Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C)
Jessica Jones | MS, FNP-BC
Jessica has been involved with operations since the companies inception in 2017. When the business was restructured to J5 Rescue Supply LLC in 2020, Jessica became a Co-Owner. Jessica provides invaluable experience and expertise from an in-hospital perspective. She is heavily involved in our training program. Jessica has been an Emergency Room nurse in a busy suburban Chicagoland area emergency department for nearly ten years.
Licenses & Certifications
- Family Nurse Practitioner | American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Basic Life Support Instructor
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN)
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification
- Illinois Law Enforcement Training & Standards Board Instructor (ILETSB)